summer dress sketch and fabric
The sun is getting warmer and warmer and inspired by this I decided to make the summer dress that I bought fabric to for ages ago. I started on it today but unfortunately the “rack of doom” aka. my breast decided to do as usual, not play nicely. The empire waistline that I had measured out ended up on my stomach, in my waist. Really there it was 8cm to low even thou I had measured like a crazywoman. Empire waist lines always gets screwed up my my breast, ending up either ON them or way below. After some creative problem solving involving creating a new empire line and some pinning it did turn out fine. I only have the sleeves and some hemming left to do, I am really fast at sewing these kind of dresses ^^